Artificial grass is synthetic fiber engineered with plastic that gives the exact essence of lush greenery. While the natural grass calls for regular maintenance that involves watering, mowing, fertilizing, aerating, de-thatching, and weed fighting, the artificial grass is comparatively trouble-free to maintain. Further, it remains damage-free from harsh weather conditions. On the other hand, a strenuous lifestyle has disabled most city dwellers to enjoy the luxury of sprawling gardens. Fortunately, installing artificial grass is one of the best alternatives to offer you promising greenery. As a result, more people turn towards artificial grass to meet their lawn woes.
Listed below are the top reasons why installing artificial grass can benefit you and your lawn in the long term:
1. No water or mowing requirementsAn artificial lawn never needs watering for nutrition or growth except for cleaning. Thus, to get rid of the dust or dirt particles, you only need to hose the blades off with a little burst of water while cleaning. Furthermore, your grass will never require mowing with an artificial lawn since it never grows. Hence, it saves you extra time spending quality time with your family, friends, and pets.
2. Safe for childrenSince artificial lawn does not require pesticides, fertilizers, weed killers, or other chemicals, it becomes entirely safe for children to play on it. This is because it is non-toxic, high-quality grass free from allergens, dust, and other harmful organisms. As a result, most residential and commercial property owners opt for artificial lawns for such additional benefits.
3. Easy to maintainUnlike natural grass, artificial lawn calls for very little maintenance. Hence, to implement the cleaning task, you can pull out the unwanted organic materials using a leaf blower and a bristle broom to fluff areas that get a lot of traffic. However, it will only call for water during the arduous debris removal process.
4. Dog-friendlyDogs love playing outside on the lawn, but they may sometimes get overwhelmed and start eating it. Luckily, dogs don't give much deal about the artificial grass, and therefore, it allows you to clean any mess left behind quickly. Furthermore, your four-legged buddy won't get a chance to dig unsightly holes or track the mud down your house.
5. Always good-lookingWhether hot or cold, artificial grass can pull off harsh climatic conditions. Hence, it will stay lush green, resembling a natural lawn. Furthermore, such greenery also helps entice the public and potential buyers by enhancing your property's overall value.
6. No requirement of fertilizersAn artificial lawn does not require chemicals to maintain its greenery. Additionally, the material offers no food or living area for bugs, eliminating the risk of pest problems. Plus, lack of fertilizers or pesticides usage is environment-friendly and money-saving in the long term.
7. Environment-friendlyArtificial grass has come a long way because of its numerous benefits and ease of use. However, one of the most useful advantages of artificial grass is its environmentally-friendly engineering. High-quality artificial grass and other turf products are prepared from recycled plastic and other eco-friendly alternatives, making them highly durable yet energy-efficient. Furthermore, it reduces carbon emission, water usage, & eliminates the risk of toxins. Hence, artificial grass is an extremely eco-friendly addition to your property.
If you are looking for cost-effective snow removal service providers to meet your property and lawn requirements, we are here for your assistance. At Lawnfather Inc., we offer authentic yet inexpensive property maintenance solutions throughout the year in Calgary. Our services include lawn mowing, spring clean-up, grass cutting, snow removal, fertilizer, weed control, and sod & turf for residential and commercial properties. To know more, contact us at 403-499-8410 or write at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send your queries on our contact form.